My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Just opened a small yarn shop in Gaylord, Michigan. I'm a complete and TOTAL KNITAHOLIC!

Monday, May 01, 2006

ON SECOND THOUGHT

Yeah. On second thought, I should mention we tried that shower thing (see post below) for already-marrieds quite awhile back. It was great for the first married couple at their 15-year anniversary. By the time the second couple had made it to 10 years, nobody seemed all that interested in spending the $$ on a shower. When the third and fourth couples reached their milestone, number 1 couple was divorced. Kind of put a damper on future shower events.

I'm just saying, it sounded like a good idea at the time.

We're going on 28 years of bledded wiss. So, you know, I've got that going for me.

Comments on "ON SECOND THOUGHT"

 

Blogger nothereanymore said ... (11:13 PM) : 

You and I think a lot a like...I sure do enjoy reading your blog.

allie

 

post a comment
Hit Counter
Dell Canada