My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Just opened a small yarn shop in Gaylord, Michigan. I'm a complete and TOTAL KNITAHOLIC!

Monday, May 01, 2006

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

Okay. I've added a cute little ticker countdown to -- well, I suppose to add to my stress levels! (I wonder if they have one for stress levels!)

Another shower for K & A gifted the kids with some beautiful items from their registries. Lucky ducks!

I once had an idea that we should give anniversary showers for couples married 10, 20, 30 years. Wouldn't that be a great idea? You know what you like, you know what you use, you know what you need -- or what needs replacing -- and it kind of rejuvinates things for the old married couple. It doesn't have to be extravagant; just fun, And with the divorce stats the way they are, hey, one more incentive to stick with it (at least until after the milestone,) might not be a bad idea! Everybody likes new stuff!

So next on the agenda is meetings regarding music and seating, then another hair appointment (not sure I liked how the last one went), and then PROM for Senior-Boy.

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

Comments on "LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:06 PM) : 

99, I am unsure of your idea, all though well deserved and quite sweet is your thought, would it not create more showers for you to attend, more items to purchase, places to be when you could be at your COTTAGE, or walking your dog, or doing laundry, or dare I say it
"KNITTING". However anytime the Oconners gathere is a happening so that would be a good thing not to mention fun, and hey really just between you and your siblings you could probably have a party shower once a month. So maybe you should start the tradition within your own tribe to see how it goes, then venture out into the world of friends. I know I got carried away here. Nivia

 

post a comment
Hit Counter
Dell Canada